Sesame oil, called til oil in Sanskrit, has reportedly been known since Vedic times. The ancient ayurvedic scholar Charaka, calls it is the best of all oils. It is rich in linoleic acid, vitamin A, B, E, abundance of minerals and has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties. Sesame oil is very nourishing, and prevents the skin from getting excessively dry. Sesame oil massaged into the scalp once a week is an excellent way to nourish the scalp and restore the natural balance and luster of hair. Sesame oil can be a very versatile ally in your efforts toward better health. Massaging hair with this oil revitalises and smoothes – especially for heat-damaged hair. Helps to remove dandruff and acts as a deep conditioner. This oil also helps to prevent tanning and damage caused by harmful UV radiation. Make your own recipe for massage or hair oil by combining this pure sesame oil with other ingredients. For your holistic wellness, we use pure oils with no harmful chemicals & artificial fragrances. This product contains only natural natural oils and can be used for hair & skin care. It is not meant for cooking purpose.
View cart “Morpheme Remedies Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil Pure ColdPressed, 120ml” has been added to your cart.
Morpheme Remedies Organic Sesame Oil (Pure ColdPressed Oil) For Hair, Body, Skin Care, Massage, 200 ml
- Discounts upto 25% Off Sitewide.
- Upto 50% OFF on Combos and Gift Kits, *No Coupon Required.
- Cold Pressed Pure & Natural Oil. 100 % Pure Sesame seed oilis pressed from best quality Sesame seeds. Warming and enriching properties make it ideal for massage therapy and aromatherapy
- Sesame is most commonly used oil because of its myriad of beneficial uses, earning it the name “the king of oils.” Morpheme sesame oil is rich, warming, and unrefined, which preserves the full nutritional benefits of the sesame seed.
- Helpful in deep nourishment of hair roots & scalp, body nourishment. Sesame oil extracted from pure white sesame seeds helps skin maintain its moisture balance.
- It is rich in natural vitamins A, E and B, antioxidants as well as Essential fatty acids like linoleic acids, stearic acids, and palmitic acids
- NO MINERAL OIL, PARABEN, SULPHATE, SILICON, COLORS & FRAGRANCE. Hexane Free, Chemicals Free, Synthetic Ingredients Free.
You may also like…
$17.90 – $19.60
Rated 5.00 out of 5$17.20 – $19.20
Rated 5.00 out of 5