The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids (EFAs) your body needs for proper development and function. EFAs influence the health and functioning of all systems in the body including the brain and nerve cells and cardiovascular health. These fatty acids regulate the entry of important nutrients into the cell and keep toxins out, thereby maintaining cell membrane function. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly important, influencing cardiovascular and brain health. Although omega-3 fatty acids can be obtained through alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in plant sources, which can be converted to DHA and EPA in the body, this conversion is often inefficient. Marine sources such as salmon oil and fish oils, on the other hand, provide a direct supply of these two fatty acids to be used by the body. StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil from uses enteric softgel technology. This prevents the softgel from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring optimal delivery and preventing a fishy aftertaste. It also offers double strength fish oil so you only have to take 1 softgel to acheive Omega 3 of 660mg recommended dosage every day.
StBotanica Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength 660mg Omega 3 Advanced, 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Discounts upto 25% Off Sitewide.
- Upto 50% OFF on Combos and Gift Kits, *No Coupon Required.
- Contains (1) bottle of 60 rapid release 1000mg salmon fish oil supplement softgels, each containing 660mg of Omega-3. StBotanica Salmon Omeag 3 Fish Oil 1000mg contains EPA & DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids to help support & maintain the health of the cardiovascular system in the ratio 360 /240mg.
- DOUBLE STRENGTH + SALMON FISH + SUPPORTS OVERALL HEALTH: Our Signature Fish Oil supplements support your cardiovascular system, your brain, your joints, and your immune system…All in one capsule!
- ULTRA PURE & NO FISHY AFTERTASTE: Our Fish Oil is purified with molecular distillation at minimal temperatures to eliminate harmful oxidation, heavy metals, PCB’s, and fishy aftertaste. Enjoy Health Benefits without Fish Burps as each softgel is Enteric Coated.
- THE FIRST & ONLY ENTERIC-COATED FISH OIL, MADE IN INDIA: Reduces Fishy Burps and Aftertaste- Fishy burps is the #1 most common issue with fish oil. St.Botanica Enteric Coated fish oil does not dissolve in the stomach. It stays intact until it gets to the intestines. So no burping. Better Absorption of the Omega 3- Stomach acids may destroy some of the Omega-3 in fish oil. Enteric coating prevents that.
- Every StBotanica product is subjected to numerous quality tests throughout the manufacturing process to verify purit, potency, contamination and heavy metal testing. The ingredients & final product are tested in our microbiological laboratory to make certain that the product is pure.
You may also like…
Rated 4.88 out of 5