11 Quick Natural Cures For Gum Pain
[toc]Dental health is normally associated with reducing cavities in the teeth. Gums, which are an important part of the dental well-being, are often ignored. Gums not only play an important part in the dental health of a person, but are also vital for the overall well being of an individual.
Gum pain is not uncommon and can occur because of a variety of reasons. While there are expensive ways to reduce the gum pain at the dentist’s place, you can follow some natural cures, which are both effective as well as inexpensive. Here are some natural cures for gum pain:
11 Natural Cures For Gum Pain
Brush Your Teeth Carefully
Morpheme Arthritis Support$23.54
Morpheme Ginger Caps$21.98
Morpheme Complete Detox$23.54
Morpheme Hair Vital Glow 60 Veg Caps
- Combined with Best Natural Hair Ingredients, It offers a Unique Combination for all your hair Solutions
- Provided Natural Ingredients and Support for Hair loss, Hair Growth, Dandruff, Hair Graying and other hair problems
- Only pure ingredients, zero fillers, zero binders, zero artificial ingredients.
- Directions: Take 1 veg capsule 1-2 times a day or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
- 60 VegCaps Per Bottle. 100% Natural.
Often it is seen that people brush their teeth vigorously thinking it will help them keep their teeth clean. This is an absolute negative for gums, as your gums are made of delicate tissue. You must choose a proper toothbrush with soft bristles. You must also regularly replace your toothbrush; atleast once in 3 months.
Use A Healing Mouthwash With Cloves
Cloves help heal toothache and gum pain. Boil water, to one cup of this boiling water add one tablespoon of cloves and let it steep off for 1-2 hours until it cools. Then put it in a dark bottle and use it as a mouthwash. If you are buying a mouthwash from outside, make sure to read the ingredients carefully.
Use A Mixture Containing Tea Tree Oil
Prepare a mixture of tea tree oil, peppermint, cloves and a pinch of cayenne. Apply directly to the infected area using cotton. You will get relief within a day.
Use Calendula As A Mouthwash
Calendula is the herbal extract from marigold. It can be used as a mouthwash for relief from gum pain. It heals the soft tissues relieving bleeding gums, mouth ulcers etc.
Salt And Ginger
Prepare a mixture of salt and ginger in water. Gently rub this mixture on the gums daily and it reduces both the pain and swelling too.
Use A Tea Bag
Steep a tea bag in boiling water, remove it and allow it to cool until you can handle it comfortably. Hold the cooled tea bag on the affected area of your gums and keep it there for about five minutes. The tannic acid in the tea bag can work effectively to relieve gum infection.
Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so you can put it to work treating your infected gums. After brushing your teeth apply a small amount of honey to the problem area of your gums.
Take a garlic clove crush it, add a bit of rock salt to it and apply on the affected area. Garlic is said to be a natural painkiller.
Lemon is another ingredient which helps you to treat gum infection. You can use lemon juice, combined with salt and apply it to the infected area in the gums. Gum pain is also reduced when you have lemon juice in warm water.
Eucalyptus is an amazing numbing agent and helps you numb the pain in the gums. You will need to make a paste of eucalyptus or the leaves on the infected area. This will also help in reducing the swelling.
Chamomile tea can be prepared by adding the chamomile flowers in boiling water and letting it steep. This helps to provide relief from gum problems if it is either used as a mouth wash or simply taken as it is by reducing the inflammation.
Gum pain can cause a disruption in your daily routine, and if not treated on time can be unbearable. It can also result in pain in the jaws, head and entire neck region. Hence, it is important to treat this as soon as you find the early symptoms.
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult healthcare professional.
St.Botanica Rosemary + Ylang-Ylang Pure Essential Oil (10ml Each)
St.Botanica Argan Carrier Oil + Avocado Carrier Oil, 30ml Each
NourishVitals Roasted Almonds Pudina & Tomato Flavored – 150 gm
- Roasted Dry Fruits, No Trans fat
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice. All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- Heart healthy. Great for snacking on the go
- No Added Sugar or Color. NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Whether you're on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet.
St.Botanica Nano Breast Enlargement Cream – 40ml$99.00