Significant Signs And Symptoms Of Accumulated Toxins In The Body
Toxins can be any form of substance that harms our body externally or/and internally. The major two forms of toxins are exotoxins and endotoxins. Endotoxins are produced after the breakdown of food in large intestine, mediated by metabolic processes within the cells. These toxins are similar in action to free radicals whereas exotoxins are microbial agents or chemicals that enter the body through air, water and contaminated food.
Body is naturally capable of eliminating any toxins present in the body with the help of detoxification process mediated by lungs, kidneys, skin, liver and colon. Toxins are excreted out via feces, urine, exhalation and perspiration. At times, body tends to accumulate or is incapable of excreting them out and then certain troublesome symptoms can appear, indicating build up of toxins in the body.
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Signs And Symptoms Of Toxins In The Body
Gastrointestinal Tract Problems
The gastrointestinal tract serves as the prominent route for elimination of toxins. Any problems of GI tract may increase toxin accumulation in the body. Individuals having high levels of toxins will show GI problems like diverticulitis, indigestion, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, constipation, abdominal pain and inflammation of GI tract lining.
Toxins when accumulated in the body result in series of inflammatory responses when body attempts to fight against these toxins. Inflammation is majorly manifested during development of diseases like asthma, arthritis, heart disease, psoriasis and Alzheimer’s. Presence of high amounts of toxins can cause or even aggravate these conditions, if present beforehand. Therefore, inflammation responses of the body that does not get fine over time are the sign of toxins accumulation within the body and should be properly treated to avoid major disorders.
Xenoestrogens, synthetic hormones are rapidly increasing in the environment that mimics the action of female hormone estrogen in the body. These are getting inside the bodies through foods and results in hormonal imbalances within a woman’s body, resulting in symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and endometriosis. In men too, these toxins hampers the hormonal balance by increasing the estrogen content that leads to reduction in sperm count, posing difficulties in planning a baby.
Compromised Cognitive Abilities
When there is overload of systemic toxins, it results in compromised cognitive abilities. The major signs of cognitive problems are foggy thinking (inability to think properly), memory loss and mood swings. Those individuals with severe metal toxicity can also mimic symptoms of dementia, irrespective of whether person is of young age or elderly.
Skin is also an important mode of detoxification via the route of sweating or perspiration. Under toxin over load in the body, the skin pores may get clogged with toxins that can trigger various skin allergic reactions, resulting in psoriasis, acne, rashes and eczema.
Accumulated toxins may also show other symptoms of insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome, body odor, increased sensitivities to certain food or chemicals and consistent headaches. When such symptoms do appear with no identifiable cause, increased toxins within the body is the cause of them.
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair