Signs And Symptoms Of Dry And Itchy Skin
One of the most common and yet the most discomforting problems that is faced by 8 out of 10 people from the population is that of dry skin. This is usually accompanied with itchiness and can hamper the day to day activities as well.However, to ensure proper treatment of the condition, it is very significant for one to understand and know the symptoms associated with it. This will help in proper cures for the same. The list below has a range of symptoms that you can read to widen the knowledge base. It will help you in the long run to detect the ailment as soon as possible.
Various Signs And Symptoms Of Dry And Itchy Skin
Red Patches On The Skin
One of the common signs of dryness and itchiness on the skin is the formation of red patches. This usually happens due to inflammation of the skin. Some people experience patches while some have red dots on the skin depending on individual to individual.
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Severe Itching In The Area
Severe itching on the skin is something that you can closely associate with dryness. Usually the itchiness is intolerable and discomforting and more than frequent.
This is supposed to be one of the signs that truly deserve to be in this list of symptoms for dryness and itchiness of the skin.
If any of the above mentioned symptoms stretches for more than two weeks then it is one sign that you are suffering from dry and itchy skin. It is one of the obvious symptoms that you can connect the problem to.
Cracks In The Skin
You can see crack lines on the skin when we talk about the problem of dry and itchy surface. This is one of the prevalent and visible symptoms that one goes though in such a critical situation.
Also, it helps in early detection of the illness and gives you a better treatment in hand. It also helps in knowing about the severity of the problem.
Bumps Or Blisters
Red spots, bumps on the skin or the formation of blisters are some of the ways in which you can diagnose the occurrence of dry and itchy skin.
It is one problem that is not only irritating for the patient but also one that helps them detects the problem of the skin as early as possible. This will help in faster treatment of the same.
Leathery Texture Of Skin
The texture of the skin changes drastically when it comes to dry and itchy skin. It can either be leathery skin or else scaly depending on person to person.
However, you will experience any of these two types of textures in such a condition as this.
Discomfort In The Entire Body
The dryness and itchiness of the skin is a problem that is not confined to a particular area of the skin. It is usually the whole body that gets affected and experiences discomfort. Therefore, discomfort, dryness and itchiness in the whole body is one of the signs that you can look for before going ahead with the treatment.
Dry And Itchy Skin
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients