6 Excellent Ways To Prevent Pneumonia
[toc]Many a times your mom must have told you to not to step out of the house when it is extremely cold outside. This is mainly because in the cold months of the winter season one is likely to catch pneumonia if one does not take the proper precautions. The cold weather is indeed a very prominent factor that can result in pneumonia in a human being.
However, there are a many other factors that cannot be overlooked. A large number of bacteria and viruses are responsible for contracting this condition and these elements must be present inside your body to contract pneumonia. Endless numbers of people are diagnosed with pneumonia every year. Let us take a look at the some of the ways in which you can prevent pneumonia!
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
Morpheme Stress Support Caps$21.87
6 Simple Ways To Prevent Pneumonia
Exercise is considered as a way of preventing the occurrence of pneumonia. That is why you have to do exercise on a daily basis in order to have a healthy and sound body. This will also strengthen your immunity. In addition to that, your body will be able to fight all kinds of infections including pneumonia.
Get Against Pneumococcal Pneumonia
Some people are at high risk of acquiring pneumococcal pneumonia. If you fall within this category of people then get vaccination against pneumococcal pneumonia as soon as possible in order to prevent further complications.
Quit Smoking And Drinking
Smoking and drinking are the worst triggers of pneumonia. Both tobacco and alcohol tend to weaken your immune system as a result of which the pneumonia virus is likely to affect you. Smokers And Drinkers are found to be at a greater risk of acquiring this disease. So, if you smoke or drink alcohol then it is high time that you bid adieu to this habit as soon as possible.
Maintain Proper Hygiene
It is very essential to maintain proper hygiene in order to prevent the risk of pneumonia. Wash your hands very carefully before and after eating food. Also make sure that you wash your hands with clean water after you blow your nose or go to the bathroom or after diapering. Plus, sanitize your hands before cooking food so that it prevents the spread of any sort of infections.
Eat Healthy Food
A proper diet is extremely vital to maintain a healthy mind and body. Thus, it is advised to eat healthy, wholesome and nourishing food so that you remain healthy. A proper diet also helps in boosting up your immune system which is important to fight pneumonia infection.
Get A Shot For Flu Every Year
According to various scientific studies, flu has been proved to be the most common cause of pneumonia. Thus, many doctors recommend getting a flu shot every year. Getting a shot for flu will prevent the risk of seasonal influenza. So aim at keeping the flu at bay if you want to keep pneumonia away.
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Guggul (Commiphora Mukul)$19.98
Morpheme Garcinia 5X – 60 Veg Caps$24.98