Top 5 Home Remedies For Rosacea
[toc] Rosacea is a chronic disease of the skin which mainly affects the face. Sometimes eyes also get affected by rosacea. Women and fair complexioned people are mostly affected by rosacea. Genetics, too much exposure to sunlight, humidity, stress can lead to rosacea.
Reddening of the nose, forehead, cheeks and eyes along with swelling of eyes and eyelids, appearance of pimples, thickening of the skin are some of the symptoms of rosacea. You can get rid of rosacea by following some home remedies. Top 5 home remedies for rosacea are as follows:
5 Rosacea Home Remedies
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$33.32
Take some water, heat it well and then add some green tea bags to it. Take out the tea bags and then apply the tea bags (cooled) directly on the affected areas. You can also take the tea bags and apply them directly on the affected areas and massage gently. Do not rub the tea bags on the affected skin. Leave the tea bags like that 10-15 minutes. Do this 3-4 times every day. Other than this you can also add the tea in your bath water and have a shower with it. The green tea helps to heal the affected skin fast and thus get rid of rosacea.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Take apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and have it. Have it at least 2 times every day. You can also take 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar every day along with honey and a glass of water 3 times every day. You can also add some apple cider vinegar to a cup of baking powder and warm water and make a thick past. Then soak some cotton balls in it and apply it on your affected areas and massage well. Leave it like that as long as possible. Repeat it 2 times every day.
Take some oatmeal, put it in a blender, grind it well and then take out the oatmeal powder. Add it to some cold water and then apply it with some cotton balls on the affected areas. Make your skin dry with a towel. Do not rub to make your skin dry, just pat your skin with the towel. Do this 3-4 times every day. This will help you to get rid of the itching sensation.
Take some cucumber and rub it directly on the affected areas. You can also put some cucumbers in a blender, blend well and take out the juice. Then mix this juice with some milk and then apply it on the affected areas using your fingertips. Massage well and then keep it like that for at least 30 minutes. After that wash it off with water. Do this at least once every day.
Take some garlic juice or garlic oil,put them in a refrigerator and then apply it on the affected area using some cotton balls or a cotton cloth. Massage it gently and then leave it like that for 10-15 minutes. Do this 2-3 times every day. Make a garlic tea and then cool it. After that use a cotton cloth to apply this tea on the affected area as a cold compress. This is a very effective home remedy in treating rosacea. Thus by following the above mentioned home remedies you can get rid of rosacea.