Top 5 Natural Cures For Bad Breath
[toc]Bad breath is a very common problem that may occur in any age group. The reasons for the occurrence are generally due to the presence and growth of bacteria in the mouth. Accumulation of plaque in teeth and tongue may also be one of the reasons for the occurrence of bad breath.
Though the presence of some essential bacteria is good for digesting food, when it becomes excess, then the problem of bad breath may arise. Also, some problem in the stomach may also be one of the causes for bad breath, which has to be given proper care in the initial stage itself.
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$33.32
Natural Cures For Bad Breath
Regular Brushing And Flossing
If you want to stay away from bad breath, the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to brush regularly, at least twice in a day. This will help in the removal of bacteria from mouth, and hence the bad odor too. It is extremely important to brush in the night before retiring to bed, as that is time of bacteria multiplication. Proper flossing and usage of tongue cleaner will help in removing the plaques in teeth and tongue.
Proper Dietary Practices
Intake of certain foods like onion, garlic, coffee and other practices like smoking and consumption of alcohol, is also found to cause bad breath. So, taking proper care of your dietary intake will also help you from bad breath. Even if you happen to consume any of this, it is always better to rinse your mouth immediately after eating it.
Keeping your mouth shut for a longer time will also pave way for bacteria pile up. You can drink water at regular intervals to avoid it. Water is found to wash away all kind of bacteria from the mouth, and protect from bad breath. Drinking juice with content of citric acid is also found to be a better way of treating bad breath.
Spices generally have good odor, and cloves especially are found to be best in treating all kind of oral problems. You can chew a few cloves daily and attain fresh breath. Apart from this, you can also add fennel seeds to the drinking water and consume it regularly, to retain the freshness. You can chew cloves immediately after a meal, which will not only help you in getting fresh breath, but will also enhance digestion.
Betel leaves have very good properties, that helps in refreshing your mouth and helps you out from bad breath. You can chew one betel leaf everyday in the morning and have fresh breath for the entire day. Apart from chewing, you can also make juice out of these leaves and use it as a mouth wash. You can also add a pinch of salt to this juice, which helps in fighting against bacteria. The problem of bad breath can stress you out at times, and lose your confidence entirely. But, now you can overcome it with some natural cures, without getting the help of any chemical compounds.