Top 5 Natural Cures For Cellulite
[toc]Cellulite is basically an infection of the skin that needs to be dealt with, by means of antibiotics most of the times. But then, since it is suggested that antibiotics should be avoided as much as possible, the need to find an alternative method of treating cellulit arises.
This need can be satisfied by discovering natural methods and remedies for cellulite that work as effectively as the other antibiotics do. With these remedies, one can successfully avoid the usage of the harmful antibiotics to deal with skin related ailments such as cellulite. Let us go through the top 5 natural cures for cellulite
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
5 Natural Cures For Cellulite
Activated charcoal is one of the most used methods for obtaining natural cure to cellulite. Charcoal performs the action of drawing out the toxins from the infected area of skin. The main purpose of using activated charcoal is to perform detoxification from within the skin.
Echinacea Helps In The Treatment Of Cellulite
Echinacea, in its liquid form, is a herbal derivative and can literally be applied using a white cloth. The infection will gradually be healed over multiple applications in definite intervals. It can also be consumed directly by adding a few drops of it into pure drinking water.
Colloidal Silver Be Used As A Natural Remedy For Cellulite
A tablespoon of colloidal silver can be consumed three times in a day on an empty stomach. The procedure needs to be strictly followed at least for one full month without taking any break. This, when taken along with the previously mentioned measure gives the best result since the former acts on the internal pathogenic microorganisms while the latter deals with the rest of the process of curing of the infection. It can be mixed or ground well or can also be consumed orally.
Turmeric Play A Remedial Role For Cellulite
Turmeric is available in most Indian homes as a cooking and coloring ingredient. Turmeric has got many beneficial properties – curing cellulite is one of them.Turmeric pills or turmeric powder, as such, mixed with honey can be consumed for about 2 to 4 times a day. Sometimes, since the turmeric requires a supporting fat material to function accordingly, coconut oil can also be introduced into the mixture.
Oils And Other External Ways
While the above methods are the most popularly used to cure cellulite, there are other natural ways as well. A fine mixture of olive oil, frankincense oil and some tea tree essentials can be applied externally on the infection. This method can be followed during the day. And during night times, charcoal, flax seeds and water, mixed into a fine paste, can be applied and covered using a thin plastic sheath. These materials are known for their natural medicinal value and can be used universally.
These are the most commonly suggested natural methods of treating cellulite at home. Most of the ingredients used above are available at ease and are easy to be mixed and brought into the useful form. The methods need to be used regularly in order to obtain better results and a faster cure.
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair