Top 5 Natural Cures For Diverticulitis
[toc]A digestive disorder which is common within the large intestine is known as Diverticulitis. If one of the diverticula becomes inflamed, then it causes diverticulitis. The symptoms of diverticulitis are abdominal pain, constipation and diarrhea.
The symptoms may differ from person to person. It can also be remain undetected for many years, without showing any visible symptoms. Severe diverticulitis may even require surgery. Low fibre diet may be a cause for diverticulitis. Delaying bowel movements may also cause diverticulitis. Here you can see the top 5 natural cures for diverticulitis.
5 Natural Cures For Diverticulitis
Liquids And High Fibre Diet
Morpheme Safed Musli AND Mucuna Pruriens$37.39
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Shilajit Caps$22.48
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
To treat diverticulitis you may need to intake lot of liquid diet. Water, carbonated drinks and gelatin are few examples for liquid diet. This might help you to fix any damage in the intestines, when you continuously hydrate your body. If the symptoms disappear then you can consume eggs, peanut butter, yogurt etc. Initially low fiber diets might be beneficial for you. Then slowly you can consume high fibre diet. Dried beans, whole grains and uncooked fruits are some examples for high fibre diet. Flaxseeds may also help.
Rest And Exercise
Rest is essential for you to recover from diverticulitis. Be calm and rest your body. You can increase your activity level when the symptoms disappear. Exercise may improve your bowel movement and it might help you to recover from diverticulitis. You can also do aerobic workouts.
Vitamin Rich Foods
You may need multi-vitamins to resolve nutritional deficiencies. To maintain the normal functions of the intestines, you may need glutamine. The amino acid glutamines may reduce the risk of diverticulitis. Diabetes patients and people with other health disorders should not consume glutamine supplements. In severe cases, you can consume vitamin D3 tablets daily.
Omega 3 fatty acids present in fish oil may fight against the inflammation. To boost your immune system you may need vitamin C. Many fruits like lemon and orange can be consumed as vitamin c supplements. You can also consume grape seed extract.
You can use Probiotics to cure diverticulitis. Probiotics may prevent inflammation in the intestinal microflora. You can expect good result if you consume Probiotics along with a healing diet. You can consume milk and yogurt to treat diverticulitis. It may help you to maintain the normal microbial balance in the digestive tract.
If you remove toxins from your living environment, then it may be possible to cure diverticulitis. You should be aware about all the elements which may cause diverticulitis. You should provide more attention to your cooking pans. They should be kept clean. You should be aware about the harmful chemicals and electromagnetic radiations in your house.
Create a healthy environment and protect yourself from diverticulitis. Anti-inflammatory properties and omega 3 fatty acids are essential to reduce the inflammation that is caused due to the disease. The fiber contents may help you to soften the fecal matter. The best way to avoid constipation is consuming high fiber foods and you should increase your liquid consumption.
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Guggul (Commiphora Mukul)$19.98
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32