Top 5 Natural Cures For Glaucoma
[toc]Glaucoma affects the optic nerves of your eyes. This disease may also lead to loss of vision. It might be difficult to detect glaucoma in the early stages, because there may not be any symptoms in the initial stages. So, it can often be detected in the advanced stage only.
It may affect the people who are above the age of 60. Blurred vision is a common symptom of glaucoma. It might be cured with the help of natural supplements. Rather than taking medicines, you can cure it naturally with the food supplements and healthy dietary practices.
Natural Cures For Glaucoma
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Consume food rich in vitamin A. You can eat carrots which is good for your eyes. Include olive oil daily in your meal. Butter, buttermilk, cheese, citrus fruits, yellow colored fruits and nuts are essential for healthy eyes. You can also include turmeric in your food. The anti-inflammatory property present in Curcumin may fight effectively against glaucoma. You can also consume tomatoes, blueberries and cherries. Anti-oxidant is rich in these fruits. Try these healthy foods to treat glaucoma.
Avoid Caffeine Products And Sugar
You should also avoid certain foods rich in sugar. This may increase your insulin level which may not be good for your eyes. Foods rich in sugar and starch may increase your blood pressure and eye pressure may also be increased. Try to avoid rice, pasta, potatoes and junk foods. Caffeine products should also be avoided because it may be a cause for glaucoma. Avoid these foods and protect yourself from glaucoma.
Exercise is necessary for your eye muscles. This may reduce the tensions of your eye muscle. Eye exercise may increase the blood flow to your eyes. Do the exercise similar to the motion of the pendulum. Move your eyes to and fro. You can also meditate to relax yourself. Do eye exercise everyday to protect your eyes. This is one of the simplest ways to cure glaucoma.
The anti-oxidant property present in bilberry may provide more strength to your eyes and it might fight effectively against glaucoma. It is essential for you to treat cataract and it may be used to improve night vision. Bilberry is essential to stabilize collagen in the body.
Check Your Eyes Regularly
Glaucoma cannot be detected in the initial stages. So check your eyes regularly to detect glaucoma. If it is detected then it may be cured easily with the help of healthy diet and medicines. If your age is more than 65 then you need to check your eyes. Patients with diabetes and family history of glaucoma are advised to consult with their doctors. You may need eye checkup if you are using steroids or if you have any severe inflammatory disease. Sometimes eye injury may also cause glaucoma. So check your eyes regularly and prevent glaucoma. Prevention is better than cure.
Apart from these, you can also include fish oil in your meal or can consume in the form of tablets. Flaxseed and safflower contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential too.Try these top 5 natural cures for glaucoma and live healthy.