Top 5 Ways On How To Treat Eye Infection
[toc]Eye infections are very common these days due to the ever increasing pollution and other non-hygienic factors. The treatment of eye infections varies depending on their source of origin. Infections like conjunctivitis, pink eye etc.
are very common these days and need immediate attention from the person’s side as a delay might cause a lot of irritation. Some general treatments related to eye infections must be known to everyone in order to ensure a proper response whenever the need arises. Here are the top 5 methods to treat an Eye infection.
5 Ways To Treat Eye Infection
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade rosemary essential oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Extracted according to industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Helps in hair care
- Helps in reducing stress and improving memory
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Eye drops are very helpful in any kind of eye infection. You must follow certain procedures and keep certain precautions before using them. These drops must be taken in waking hours only. Your hands must be well-cleaned before you use these drops in order to avoid any hand to eye germ transfer.
Since the irritation is very high in the first few hours after onset, the drop should be repeatedly taken every 1-2 hours for the first 24 hours and then every 4-5 hours for another 48 hours. Doing so on a timely basis prevents any further irritation that might be inflicted otherwise.
Mint tea is one of the most widely used herbal agents for the treatment of any kind of eye infection. It can be used as a hot compression and kept under the eye for some time to provide certain amount of relief from itching, redness and inflammation.
Another way to use mint tea in treating your eye infection is to soak two bags of it in boiling water for two minutes and then placing it in a plastic bag and allowing it to cool in a refrigerator for 20 minutes. Placing these tea bags over your eyes for ten minutes every day helps a great deal.
The use of certain clinically administered ointments is a very effective method of treating eye infections. These ointments generally come in a tube of 1cm length and are to be applied on the inside of your eyelid every three to four times a day. Doing so for three to four days on a regular basis helps a great deal in reducing the inflammation and redness in the eye.
Use Of Antiviral Gel
The antiviral gels prohibit the attack of virus like herpes which causes eye infections thereby leading to redness and inflammation. The hands are to be properly washed before applying the gel and it is for use in the eye only.
If you are using other ointments or drops, there should be a gap of at least five to ten minutes before administering the gel. Doing so five times a day until the infection is completely cured helps in keeping the eye healthy.
Warm Eye Bath
A warm eye bath in which the temperature of water is 90-96 degrees F for duration of 5-10 seconds has a great effect in eye infections like conjunctivitis, pink-eye and inflammation. This is to be followed every hour till the time of complete cure and it ensures a healthy and infection less eye. All you need to do is know these handy methods and use them whenever the need arises.
Morpheme Turmeric Curcumin (Haridra)$28.32
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair