6 Top Home Remedies For Swollen Tonsils
[toc]Among the various health conditions, there is one that can occur more than frequently and causes a lot of problems with the daily activities. This is common cold and flu as well as severe cough. One of the aspects of cough and cold is that of the swelling and inflammation in the tonsils. This leads to throat infection in many cases.
Tonsils when swollen not only creates issues with eating food but also causes pain in the throat and in many cases makes it difficult to talk. To ensure that you get the best treatment without any side effects, you can use some home remedies from below that can cure the problem effectively.
6 Home Remedies For Swollen Tonsils
Healthy Warm Liquids
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
St.Botanica Argan Pure Coldpressed Carrier Oil
- Highest Quality Purest Grade Argan Oil
- Cold Pressed Argan Oil
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Produced according to the Industry approved high quality extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP Certified, WHO GMP facility
- Ideal for moisturizing and nourishing the skin and hair
- Can be used as carrier oil
Morpheme Retone Caps – Menstrual Comfort$19.98
Morpheme Phyllanthus Niruri (Bhumyamlaki) Chanca Piedra$18.32
Liquids like herbal teas and soups like that of chicken can be sipped slowly. The warmth of the liquid will soothe the throat as well as the swelling in the tonsils and give relief to the pain as well.
Try and take them all throughout the day for a home remedial cure of the problem. This should be done till the problem subsides completely.
Diluted Orange Juice
The vitamin C content in the orange juice is known to give a lot of benefits to the body including the treatment of swollen tonsils. Herein, you need to dilute the liquid with water and then consume it once everyday till the problem subsides. It is an efficient home remedy and one that has no side effects on the body.
Gargle With Salt Water
Take a glass of lukewarm water and to this you add about ½ a teaspoon of salt. This can be used to gargle the mouth and the throat. The warm water and salt will provide soothing effects to the swelling in the tonsils and also treat the pain and discomfort associated with it.
This can be done several times during the day to get best outcomes. It is a safe and renowned home remedy for swollen tonsils. It will also flush out the bacteria from the lymph glands to give you the outcomes.
Milk, Honey And Turmeric Combo
Before hitting the bed at night, drink a glass of warm milk that is mixed with a little honey and turmeric. The anti inflammation and soothing properties of the natural products will provide relief to the tonsils and alleviate the pain. This should be taken once every day for maximum advantage in a couple of days over swollen tonsils.
Lemon, Honey And Sugar
For those who want an instant relief from the pain and the discomfort and gradual results for the swelling should take a combination of fresh lemon juice, honey and sugar each day to get the treatment on the crisis. This is supposed to be one of the simple yet very effective home remedies to follow.
Rest and sleep will give the tonsils the time to recover and treat the inflammation that is causing swelling in the throat. It is one way to get relief from the pain as well. About 8 hours of undisturbed sleep and small naps throughout the day is preferable in this case.
Morpheme Forskolin – Pure Coleus Forskohlii$28.32
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Livup Caps$19.98
St.Botanica Garcinia Cambogia 500mg$20.82