Treatment Options For Diabetes
[toc]Nowadays, diabetes becomes a common disease found in most of the people crossing forty years of age. In this condition, the body lacks the control over the sugar levels of the blood. This leads to increased level of sugar content in the body. There have been great advantages of the nature in treating diabetes.
So many alternative natural methods are there to treat diabetes. These natural techniques include therapies like guided imagery and acupuncture and other alternatives like plant foods, vitamins and minerals.
Tips To Treat Diabetes
Use Of Vitamins
Vitamin C plays a pivotal role in controlling the sugar levels in the blood in those who are having diabetes type 2. It also effectively avoids complications running long term with the disease. Vitamin C is rich in mangoes, broccoli, oranges and cabbage. Vitamin E allows improving the sensitivity to the insulin by allowing it to move through the bloodstream to the cells in the body.
There it is converted to energy. Similar to Vitamin C, Vitamin E enhances glycemic control. Vitamin E is rich in almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds and shrimp. These vitamins can also be obtained through many of the food supplements.
St.Botanica Ylang-Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade ylang-ylang essential oil
- Free from additives and synthetic ingredients
- Produced according to the industry approved extraction method
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Good for skin and hair
Morpheme Shilajit Caps$22.48
St.Botanica Tea Tree Pure Aroma Essential Oil
- Highest quality pure grade tea tree oil
- Natural product, free from synthetic ingredients
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, HACCP certified, WHO GMP facility
- Suitable for skin care when diluted with appropriate carrier oil
- Helps in fighting acne and skin infections
Morpheme Memocare Plus$21.87
- Diabeta Capsules (Diabetes)
- Gymnema Slyvestre – Natural Diabetes Treatment
- Bitter Melon – Diabetes
Use Of Minerals
Magnesium mainly helps in controlling blood sugar by reducing insulin resistance. Magnesium is rich in red meats, sunflower seeds, whole grains and spinach. Zinc is another important mineral that creates and store insulin.
Zinc is rich in foods like walnuts, rye, oat bran, chicken, eggs, oysters, lamb, lobster and pecans. Chromium plays its role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, which help the cells, to respond properly for the incoming insulin. It also controls sugar levels in the blood.
Vegetarian foods are the major source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, which are very much essential to take care of the diabetic patient’s health. Among this cinnamon is an ancient spice that supports the metabolic process of sugar that helps insulin to get released and control the sugar levels in the blood.
Fenugreek is another popular herb that is used to cure diabetes. This fiber regulates sugar levels in the blood, reduces blood-glucose levels and enhances insulin release. Ginseng showcases many effective mechanisms that support in enhancing the insulin’s and glucose’s function in diabetic patients.
- Various Common Signs And Symptoms Of Diabetes
- 10 Effective Natural Cures For Type 2 Diabetes
- How To Treat Diabetes
Use of natural therapies on diabetic patients helps in the treatment. In those, acupuncture is a well-known therapy that relieves the unbearable pain. This involves an insertion of needles at specific points on the surface of the skin. The Guided imagery is a practice by which the body gets relaxed through the mind. Imagery includes positive, calm mental images like the sunrise, the ocean or the diabetes cured body.
Use Of EFAs
EFAs i.e. Essential Fatty Acids are the basic essential elements that support building the body of a living being. Since the human body cannot synthesize EFAs, these should be obtained through either diet or supplements. One of the well-known EFAs containing supplement is “Evening Primrose Oil.” GLA i.e. Gamma-Linolenic Acid is an important EFA that is being used to treat neuropathic pain of diabetes.
StBotanica Pure Himalayan Lavender Essential Oil
- High quality, pure grade lavender essential oil
- Free from chemicals
- Manufactured With World’s Highest Standards
- Extracted according to the industry approved extraction method
- Helps in relaxation
- Good for the skin and hair health
Morpheme Arthcare Oil Spray (100 ml) AND Arthcare Plus
- Helps in reducing joint pain and swelling
- Helps in reducing stiffness of joints
- Helps in relaxing muscles and decreasing muscle pain
- Made with herbs with anti-inflammatory property
- Natural products, free from additives and synthetic ingredients
Morpheme Garcinia Green Coffee 500mg Extract 60 Veg Caps$19.15